Opera Browser best recomended Web browsers apps 2018. This Opera - fast, secure, easy-to-use browser working good for Windows Android Mac Pocket PC Symbian On this page you are able to Download Opera Browser For PC Windows 10/7/8/vista nad also mobile phone
Download Opera Browser PC Apps Last Version
|Software : Opera Browser|
|Category : Browsers Web browsers|
|Rating : 9|
|Reviews : 13,336|
|Main Platform : Symbian|
|Avaliable Now : Computer, Laptop, PC|
|Package : 64, 32 bit|
|Version : 10/7/8/8.1|
|Apps Type : Video And Audio Screen Capture Pdf Splitter SnapShot Tanpura Remote Shutdown|
|Software Id : 9981|
Download Opera Browser PC Apps
Opera is a free web browser which functions in much the same way as other browsers, but it has a handy free VPN feature which makes it stand out.
Why choose Opera software instead of other browsers?
Of course, having a virtual private network (VPN) between computer terminals is nothing new, but doing so through a browser is. With Opera software, many other web browsers are left standing in the blocks when it comes to offering this sort of feature. Although alternative browsers - such as Google's much-lauded Chrome, for instance – will allow you to download extensions to provide VPNs, Opera's approach has been to build this sort of functionality into the product from the get-go. It is ideal for anyone who wants to be able to connect securely to certain web-based services in a manner which cannot be snooped on by prying eyes. What's more, users don't have to pay for a VPN while it is used nor do they need to cough up for an annual subscription fee. It's all 'in the box'. When connected to the internet via a private broadband connection, this probably won't make a big difference to your browsing. However, if you access sensitive websites, like your online banking apps, via a publicly available Wi-Fi connection, then the VPN will shield your communications from anyone else who has access to the data passing back and forth.
Using the browser
Opera's many features are laid out simply. Getting to use the popular VPN feature is intuitive, for example. All you need to do is to confirm the 'Enable VPN' option under the browser's security and privacy settings. Visual bookmarks and tab cycling help to keep track of all the websites you might have opened at any one time, but not read fully. This makes it a very handy tool for people who do lots of online research and might need to revisit partially read articles, for instance. The browser comes with what the developers call a 'Turbo Feature' which is easily accessed, too. This is designed to upload websites to your device's screen extremely rapidly due to some nifty data compression techniques. It should even put your power consumption under less stress making your battery last longer into the bargain. Another handy feature which is easy to enable is a currency converter function. This is ideal for comparing prices when shopping online, especially if you are looking for that special something on overseas websites. Lastly, Opera software makes for a pop-up advertisement-free environment. Ideal if you don't like lots of ads getting in the way of what you are actually searching for, the maker's claim that by far the majority of annoying ads are prevented from popping on to your screen and slowing your computer down as a result. On the developer's website you will find more information around this browser.
Does Opera's web software make browsing better?
Although many of the features offered by this clever little browser are available with other sorts of software, the key is that many of them are included from the start. You don't need to go searching for suitable extensions made by third-party software developers and hope that they will work reliably. This package is much more of a one-stop-shop and perfect for anyone wanting to enable VPNs when they are out and about.
Opera is a free, fast and easy-to-use web browser, offering many unique features to speed up your web browsing experience, such as built-in ad blocker, personal newsfeed, and integrated social messengers.
Opera browser is built for speed. It is light but packed with many useful and practical features to help you get more from the web. You can also access your bookmarks and tabs on all of your devices, such as other laptop, mobile phones and tablets. In addition, Opera has a free built-in unlimited, no-log VPN to protect your privacy and safety online. Opera has everything you need to do more on the web. Also, with 1700+ available extensions, you can mix and match additional features to customize the browser the way you want.
● Integrated social messengers: Opera browser has integrated social messengers in the sidebar so you can easily chat without the need to pick up your phone or switch between tabs. Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and Telegram are three social messengers available for this feature. Whenever a new message arrives, you’ll get a notification directly in the browser.
● Battery saver: When your laptop's power cable is unplugged, you'll see battery saver mode icon show up at your upper right hand side. Once activated, it will extend your laptop battery life by up to an hour.
● Block ads: No add-ons required, Opera is the first major browser to integrate an ad blocker. It is built right into the browser so that web pages load faster and you can focus on the content you’re interested in. The feature is located next to search and address bar so you can easily turn ad blocking on or off.
● Personal news reader: Access your personal news feed straight from Opera’s start page. You can either choose to read the top 50 news articles in several different languages to get on the top of the world. Or, you can choose news sources you like across several categories and languages to customize your front page.
● Video pop out: We have adapted into superb multitasking creatures. So why not watch your favorite YouTube video or Netflix show while browsing elsewhere on the web or working on other programs? The video pop out creates an adjustable video frame that floats over other programs, allowing you to always stay in tune to your favorite content.
● Free and unlimited, no-log VPN: Opera is the first major browser to integrate an unlimited, free VPN. With the free VPN turned on, Opera will replace your IP address with a virtual IP address, so it’s harder for sites to track your location and identify your computer. You can shield your activity from being sniffed by other users on public Wi-Fi network, such as airports, cafés, or event venues.
● Browse privately: Use private tabs to go incognito anywhere on the internet without leaving a trace on your device.
● Light and dark themes: Turn off the lights and give your Opera browser a new look with dark theme.
● Sleek, new look: Our new, lightweight design makes it easier to find what you need and do whatever you do online.Download Opera Browser